Scalp Micropigmentation Danbury CT
Simply put, SMP is a cosmetic procedure that creates the look of a buzz cut hairstyle on a scalp (Also known as hair follicle simulation, scalp tattoo or hair tattoo).
Scalp Micro Pigmentation (SMP) is a solution for both Men and Woman
- Add the look of real hair follicles to your bald head
- Have thinning hair and want a quick fix? SMP adds the look of density to thinning hair
- Conceal scars from hair transplants, surgeries or accidents etc…
Helps camouflage all forms of:
- Alopecia Areata
- Alopecia Totalis/Universalis
- Come in for a FREE consultation (if you are too far, we can use skype, facetime, email etc..)
- Together as a team, we decide what’s best for you (designing hairlines, density etc…)
- Either start that day or re-schedule based on your time constraints
- Please plan on 2-5 hours depending upon the amount of work being done and 3 sessions on average (some require more, some less)
- Aftercare instruction are gone over to assure the best lasting results
Why choose us…How were we trained?
- Here at NEWU, we didn’t just decide to pick up a machine and start doing SMP. This is a life changing event, you want to make sure your SMP artist comes from the proper background. NEWU hired the best trainers from across the country, from Washington to Canada, to learn from the most skilled in the industry.
- NEWU is CERTIFIED from the best in “Scalp Micro Pigmentation 3D Artistry”!
- NEWU wellness Clinics are extremely safe and clean; to assure safety is our top priority, we took the extra step in getting certified in “Blood Borne Pathogens” because your safety is our number one priority!
- Your SMP procedure is guaranteed for 1 YEAR!! This gives our clients a sense of security when coming to NEWU. If additional sessions are needed anytime with the 1 year period, we will touch up 100% FREE of charge to you, we eat the cost! NEWU wants to make sure you achieve the desired results previously agreed upon.
- All Previous NEWU clients receive heavy discounts for future services. Five years or even ten years later.
Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) is also commonly referred to as:
- Cosmetic tattoo
- Hair tattoo
- Scalp tattoo
- Permanent makeup
Please note, our procedure is NOT the same as a typical tattoo artist. Our technique is completely different!
NEWU uses organically based pigments, this coupled with our artistic background, assures as seamless, natural look!